Book a free call with a startup lawyer
If you’re a Malaysian startup, here’s where you can schedule a free initial 30 minute phone chat with a technology and startup specialist
We can provide some high level general guidance and assist you to formulate your needs and issues.
During the call, we can cover high level discussion on issues like:
- things to look out for before starting a company
- what to do before fundraising
- board and governance matters
- how to issue Employee Shares Options Scheme for your staff
- any other company, startup or founder related matters that you may have in mind
Usually, our high level discussion helps early stage technology companies and startups pin point legal issues, and helps you decide if you need to get a legal counsel.
- Just pick a time that suits you on the calendar on this page
- Choose your preferred call options like Zoom, Google Meet or normal call
- Put in your contact number and a short brief about yourself
- Click submit, and you’ll get a confirmation email from us
- And we’ll give you a call. It’s that simple!
What people say about us
Take a look at our latest posts
We are pleased to announce that Izwan & Partners is now a legal partner at Fintech Booster programme.
We’re pleased to have advised Singapore-based agritech startup Fefifo on its recent RM3.09 mil pre-seed fundraising round Kelveen Soh, co founder and CEO of Fefifo says: “Izwan has been, and