Book a free call with a startup lawyer
If you’re a Malaysian startup, here’s where you can schedule a free initial 30 minute phone chat with a technology and startup specialist
We can provide some high level general guidance and assist you to formulate your needs and issues.
During the call, we can cover high level discussion on issues like:
- things to look out for before starting a company
- what to do before fundraising
- board and governance matters
- how to issue Employee Shares Options Scheme for your staff
- any other company, startup or founder related matters that you may have in mind
Usually, our high level discussion helps early stage technology companies and startups pin point legal issues, and helps you decide if you need to get a legal counsel.
- Just pick a time that suits you on the calendar on this page
- Choose your preferred call options like Zoom, Google Meet or normal call
- Put in your contact number and a short brief about yourself
- Click submit, and you’ll get a confirmation email from us
- And we’ll give you a call. It’s that simple!
What people say about us
Take a look at our latest posts
We’ve recently signed a memorandum of understanding with Adl Advisory to further promote and develop the Islamic fintech ecosystem in Malaysia and overseas. Read more about the deal.
Izwan & Partners is pleased to have advised Malaysian based biotech startup Life Origin on its recent undisclosed seed fundraising round from Glocalink, a Singapore based venture capital fund.